The WonderWink Origins Quebec Scub Pants by WonderWink have a classic relaxed fit that looks great in any size. These womens scrub pants have a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and widens slightly below the knee. This WonderWink Scrubs style has 8 pockets to hold all of your gear. The full elastic waistband can be worn flipped up or down depending on which way you like.
- WonderWink Fit
- 8 Pockets
- Full elastic waistband than can be worn flipped down
- Signature ID bungee loop
- Inseam: Regular 31", Petite 28.5", Tall 33"
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton easy care fabric
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron at medium heat.
- great design/wrong fabric – Review by Krisbrn, posted on 5/29/2016
Price Value QualityI LOVE the Wonderwinks brand, love their other scrubs, I like the concept of these scrub pants...but they are awful. The fabric is a thick polyester that does not soften or relax after washing. And do not even think that they are going to stretch. Was very disappointed
- Best pants ever – Review by cherline, posted on 2/14/2016
Quality Price ValueThis is the best pants,fits me perfectly,I,m 5'4" 115lbs. XS,from the length,the hips,the elastic waist when I flip it snugs perfectly.I love the fabric,it does not sag when I put my nursing paraphernalias in both pockets.The mesh inside pockets is just perfect.
- Great pants – Review by cherline, posted on 1/29/2016
Price Value QualityI truly love this pants,I have 4 of this.It fits PERFECTLY esp.when I flip the waist band,it so comfortable.I love the way pockets are designed,It meets everything I need when I am at work.I am a nurse working at the hospital.The fabric is great,pockets does not sog,keeps the shape in. I guess this pants are tailored for me.
- Had to return – Review by Reena, posted on 5/9/2012
Quality Value PriceFabric was way too stiff and too thick. Very uncomfortable. I miss tafford brand pants!
- love these pants – Review by none, posted on 4/5/2012
Quality Value Pricethese pants fit very well with enough room on hip and thighs without looking baggy and unprofessional. i like to wear them as low rise by flipping the waist elastic down. great scrub pants.
- Too big – Review by NewBrunner, posted on 2/27/2012
Quality Value PriceFabric is very stiff and pants are too big.
- Colors not a good match – Review by virg, posted on 2/27/2012
Quality Value PriceI boutght 3 wink items in the same pewter color and none of them matched!!!
- My New Favorite! – Review by hollybay, posted on 2/18/2012
Quality Value PriceThese scrubs are great! The elastic band lies flat and is very comfortable, unlike traditional elastic pants. I highly recommend them! The sizes are true to the size chart, which is smaller than most scrubs. If your usually a small I would order a medium. Usually extra small is large on me, this one fits perfectly. These scrubs look great and are very comfortable!
- Flattering Cargo – Review by RC-RN, posted on 11/17/2011
Quality Value PriceHeavier material - good for cold weather, washes well, looks slim (not baggy).
- not so great – Review by short girl, posted on 10/19/2011
Quality Value Pricethey didnt have enough elastic in waistband a pair of huggies had more .