WonderWink Scrubs Charlie scrub top is a y-neck mock wrap scrub top with contrasting binding at the neckline. The Charlie scrub top by WonderWink Origins is a stylish top that will hold all of your gear. The fun and fashionable scrub top has two front pockets including one WonderWink signature triple pocket with a hidden mesh pocket. That is a total of 5 pockets! These pockets have a sleek design and hidden compartments so you will be able to carry everything you need throughout the day. There is also a signature bungee cord that you can use as an ID badge holder.
- WonderWink "Lady" Fit
- Y-neck fashion top
- 2 lower pockets including WonderWink signature triple pocket
- Hidden mesh pocket
- Signature ID bungee loop
- Invisible 3 part accessory loop
- Center Back Length: 26 1/4" size medium
- 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Love this top – Review by CB2, posted on 3/18/2014
Value Quality PriceThis top not only looks nice it feels nice. I have received numerous compliments when wearing this uniform. I own several in different colors.
- Perfect fit – Review by branch3406, posted on 11/11/2012
Quality Value PriceGreat product!!
- Pants true to size, tops run smaller – Review by Min, posted on 9/19/2012
Quality Value PriceThe pants fit wonderful(fits true to size) however the tops run smaller. I wear XS for pants, I had to exchange the top for small.
- LOVE – Review by MamaMonkey, posted on 5/8/2012
Quality Value PriceLove the bright colors and the coordinating pant/shirt! I've gotten a lot of compliments!
- I would definately buy this top again – Review by Wifie, posted on 5/1/2012
Quality Value PriceI use this scrub top for work and it is very comfortable plenty of pockets to organized my things in them.
- good top – Review by Rho, posted on 4/28/2012
Quality Value PriceI had plenty of compliments
- good top – Review by Rho, posted on 4/22/2012
Quality Value PriceUsed for work. Needed a size up coz I just gave birth
- uniform size was smaller than stated – Review by letty, posted on 4/8/2012
Quality Value Priceuniforms were exactily what i wanted but to small. they took two weeks to ship out .
- very cute – Review by pa girl, posted on 3/31/2012
Quality Value PriceWore this for the first time 2 days ago. It's very flattering and comfortable. Just waiting to see how it washes-hopefully it won't shrink too much!
- Great Scrubs – Review by vmistov, posted on 3/21/2012
Quality Value PriceThe scrubs not only look good but have tons of pockets. I love the mesh cell phone pocket that holds it securely in place.
I don't like wearing my other brand of scrubs since I started wearing this brand.
- I love my wink – Review by sexy nurse, posted on 3/5/2012
Quality Value PriceI love my wink there are very stylish and comfortable to wear all day long and the compliment I get from my co- worker is priceless
- wink wink wink – Review by sexy nurse, posted on 3/5/2012
Quality Value PriceI love my wink ; there are very stylish, comfortable fit well and the compliment I got at work is priceless