These Tafford Essentials Elastic Back Scrub Caps are durable, great quality caps at an affordable price. These scrub caps will always look good thanks to soil release finish that washes stains away. With an elastic back and tagless label you are guaranteed a comfortable fit. You have tons of color options to choose from making it is easy to find Tafford Uniforms scrub pants and scrub tops to match.
- Elastic Back
- Tagless label
- One size fits most
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.leach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- awesome product – Review by hygiene drone, posted on 5/23/2011
Quality Value PriceUnfortunately, I get teased for looking like chef or a baker in these scrub caps but it doesn't bother me
- In food industry,better than the hairnet – Review by mama jean, posted on 11/13/2010
Quality Value PriceWorks great as a hairnet in the kitchen. Very breathable. Love the fact that I can match to my uniforms.
- Better than advertised! – Review by Leslie the soccer player, posted on 6/7/2010
Quality Value PriceI ordered 5 of these. The illustration makes it look like it would be scrunched down on my head, but it fits GREAT! There's plenty of room to stick my hair up under it
- I love these scrub caps – Review by Michelle, posted on 6/5/2010
Quality Value PriceThese are great to wear all day in the OR. Very comfortable and lots of colors to choose from.
- WG Surgical Hats [@] – Review by Tafford, posted on 3/31/2010
Quality Value Price[@]Great Hats! Great Price! www.wgfashion.com
- I bought 3 different colors – Review by Kat., posted on 3/18/2010
Quality Value PriceI bought 3 different colors over a few months. The first 2 fit well and are cut a little more generous, but the last one has a tighter elastic and by the end of the day hurts the ears if worn over them.In food service I have to wear a hair net like Dr.s wear in surgery and they don't breath well and they made your head too warm. These caps breathe better.I had lots of complements on them. Myself and my co-workers wish they would come in a black color also.
- caps for work – Review by lauralee, posted on 3/16/2010
Quality Value Pricei really like these caps they fit well, but i put on one and the elastic broke when i pulled it over the back of my hair. just be easy and they work great!
- elastic back scrub cap . – Review by debbie, posted on 8/19/2009
Quality Value Priceit is great when you have a bad hair day or when you are doing some splashy work and want to protect your hair, and the patients love it they want one too