Tafford Return Policy:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or you have received a defective item, you can return the item(s) in their original condition within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. All international orders needing a return and exchange will be managed through GlobalShopex. Please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (786) 391 4868. You may visit the RMA return center located in Your Account online, and create a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) or check the status of your return. On the Account dashboard, click View Order and then Return to create your return. This automated feature will provide you with a RMA number, and provide you with the option to purchase and print a return label, or you can ship it your own method. Please note that clearance items are not eligible for return, and therefore will not be shown to return on the online return builder.
If you’ve provided your email address, we’ll let you know when we receive your package. Otherwise, please allow 10-15 business days to process your exchange, credit or refund.
Product Packaging/ Tags/ Used or Blemished Merchandise
- The products must be in new, un-used condition and include the original packaging with all tags included.
- Shoes with visible signs of wear are not returnable.
- Any merchandise which shows signs of use (wear, fluids, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot bereturned.
- Laundered, hemmed or custom embroidered merchandise is not returnable.
- Please make sure all original packaging, tags, etc., are included and intact. If you are missing tags, please contact us prior to return.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag or an equivalent plastic bag for protection. The plastic bag protects the item from the elements inthe event dirt, dust, or water gets into the package. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive dirty and will be returned to the customer.
- Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or boxes may be returned to the customer.
If you have questions regarding whether your purchase can be returned or to process a return/exchange, call Customer Service at 1-800-697-3321, Monday - Friday, 8AM - 6PM EST or email us at email@example.com. Please have your order number ready when you call or reference your order number in your email. If you have not already requested an RMA through your account online, you will be given a return merchandise authorization number or RMA number which you can enter in the space provided below, under the Tafford Returns address.
Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products and their packaging back in its original condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box or bag; you may use the original shipping container. However, if you have purchased footwear please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department.
Regardless of where your package originated from, please send ALL returns/exchanges to our new address listed below. Please write your RMA number on the outside of your package and enclose this form with your return. Do not send product directly back to the manufacturer as this could result in delay or loss of your return.
ATTN: Tafford Returns
2121-E Distribution Center Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28269
Please note: If you have paid by DEBIT or CREDIT CARD, we will credit your account for the amount of the refund when we receive the item, and then re-charge your card when we ship your new exchange item. Debit and credit card companies often take several weeks to credit the return back to your account, so please make sure you have sufficient funds/credit for us to process the exchange shipment. We cannot be responsible for bank fees that arise from insufficient funds.