The Cherokee Workwear Unisex Drawstring Scrub Pant is great for all medical professionals. It features an adjustable webbed full drawstring waistband and a relaxed fit. There’s nothing better than a great pair of scrub pants to add to your medical uniform options. The super soft fabric is durable, lieghtweight and moves with your throughout the day. The cargo pockets are roomy enough to jold all your tools and accessories, and there's even a handy cell phone pocket.
- Unisex fit
- Natural rise waistline
- Adjustable webbed drawstring
- One back pocket
- Cargo pocket with inside cell phone pocket
- Regular inseam: 31", Short: 28 1/2", Tall: 34"
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- cargo pants – Review by Sandy, posted on 2/9/2016
Quality Price ValueAll I buy! Love these work pants!!!
- Don't buy – Review by aadel, posted on 9/16/2015
Price Value QualityVery bad material, don't last more than a couple of wash, gets pilling bad, please don't wast your money
- Way too long! – Review by Linda, posted on 1/12/2014
Price Value QualityI am 5' 9" tall and ordered a regular length pant. These are so long that I will have to hem them by at least THREE inches!
- Cargo pants – Review by gail, posted on 2/20/2013
Quality Value PriceI love the higher quality for a lower price. The side cargo pockets are great!
- Too big – Review by WOCN Jan, posted on 6/22/2012
Quality Value PriceThe jacket, pants and shirt all were too big compared to the Tafford Brand I have always worn and loved. I am trying to find a company that I will fit so am ordering the next size down from Cherokee today.
- NO ME GUSTA – Review by Nursey, posted on 6/4/2012
Quality Value PriceHuge. I'm 5'3, 100lbs and I could fit another person inside these XS pants with me.
- Way too big – Review by Nurse, posted on 5/13/2012
Quality Value PriceThese small/short pants were so big and so long on me that I gave them to my husband who is 6 feet tall and slender. They fit him perfectly, and were not too short for him.
- Great scrub pants – Review by Yooperborn, posted on 5/12/2012
Quality Value PriceGreat fit, comfortable, room to move but not baggy in the britches!
- Not true to size – Review by Lrbdoc, posted on 5/10/2012
Quality Value PriceBased on sizing chart, a small pant should have fit me. My 200 lb. husband could get them on! Order 2 sizes down??
- runs BIG – Review by K2, posted on 5/8/2012
Quality Value PriceI am six foot tall and pregnant, so I ordered a XLtall, whcih looked like clown pants when they arrived! I reordered Large regular which fit fine, including in legnth. Otherwise they are decent scrubs, esp for the price. I tried the flare cut also, but those were not very roomy and may be hard to move in all day.
- great price for great scrubs – Review by wound nurse, posted on 5/5/2012
Quality Value PriceIt is VERY difficult to find short length scrubs in big girl (plus) sizes. Thank you Tafford for having a greeat selection.
- "Sturdy......yes indeed". – Review by Mickey, posted on 4/7/2012
Quality Value PriceI take pride in my appearance at work. Cherokee workwear helps me to project a professional, stylish image. The drawstring pants really don't allow much "give" at the waist line, but they are managable.