Cherokee Workwear Originals Drawstring Scrub Pant has a low rise waistline and is more of a contemporary fitting scrub pant. It has just enough extra details to make them exactly what you need. With two front pockets, a utility D-ring and an extra cargo pocket they are sure to become your favorite in your uniform collection. Not to mention the adjustable drawstring waistband, belt loops, leg seams and triple needle top stitching are added bonuses.
- Modern Classic Fit
- Low rise
- Straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Utility D-ring
- Cargo pocket with scissor pocket
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Poplin with soil release
- Inseam: Regular 31”, Petite 28 ½”, Tall 34”
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Comfortable and wears well. – Review by Debreader, posted on 7/19/2014
Price Value QualityComfortable scrubs, wash and wear, with little or no ironing. Love the color options and have ordered several sets in other colors.
- Great pants. Modern feel – Review by ASU RN, posted on 4/12/2012
Quality Value PriceA great addition to the Cherokee line. So cute, I want to wear them outside of work!
- great product – Review by Dawn, posted on 4/6/2012
Quality Value PriceThese pants wash and wear for years. Some of mine I have had for over 2 years and they still look great.
- Pretty Good – Review by RN Christine, posted on 4/5/2012
Quality Value PriceFast shipping.
- The Best Fit Ever ! – Review by Kay, posted on 4/2/2012
Quality Value PriceI wear these to work, Nursing, they look great, they feel so comfortable and the colors are great ! Can't work without pockets, and these have them. I think they'd be "perfect" if they just added one more cargo pocket on the other leg.They're easy to get in and out of.....you know being a nurse, you can't spend a lot of time in the bathroom struggling with a drawstring !and you won't be doing that with these pants ! My favorites out of all styles, and brands..Honest !
- The quality is outstanding! – Review by kblomgren, posted on 3/27/2012
Quality Value PriceI wear nursing scrubs on a daily basis and I have found these to be very comfortable and washes well. I love having the extra pockets for things I use on the job and the color selection is great!
- Great Looking pants, Love them! – Review by Marie, posted on 3/22/2012
Quality Value PriceLove these pants. Good looking, comfortable.
- nice pants – Review by pedsgirl, posted on 3/18/2012
Quality Value PricePants are fine, service was terrible!