One of ADC's most popular acoustic scopes, the 603 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability.
The Adscope™ 603 series Features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with spare diaphgram, extra Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.77 oz. (165 gr)
- Overall length 31"
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts
- so far so good – Review by Kerry, posted on 2/19/2015
Quality Price ValueI am a nursing student. I do think the acoustics are very good with this stethoscope. The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was the color. One of the reasons I got it was that the seal color on the bell/diaphragm matched the color of the tubing which I really liked and thought it would be easy for me to notice mine from others. But when I received it the seals are just gray:( Acoustics are a bigger deal but just a little dissapointed.