Spread a little holiday cheer this season with the Silver Lining Royal 2 Pocket Scrub Top by Tafford Uniforms! Like the Silver Lining scrub top in black this printed v-neck scrub top is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday and winter season. Featuring silver sparkling deer on a beautiful royal background this womens scrub top will jazz up your nursing uniform. The 2 front patch pockets provides room for your accessories with durable tacked corner pockets that keeps your items securely in place. Feel a boost in your mood and your heart lift when wearing this dazzling scrub top
- V-neck style perfect for all body types.
- 2 oversized front patch pockets with tacked corners for added durability.
- Side hem vents for a better fit and enhanced mobility.
- Exclusive Tafford print design that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Size medium top length is 29"
- 100% Cotton fabric is easy care and soft to the touch.
Tafford Uniforms offers a generous fit compared to other brands so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Cute! – Review by 1happynurse, posted on 6/2/2017
Price Value Qualitylove love love the price! Super cute foil like printing and I loved wearing this through the winter! After reading some of the other reviews I guess I should mention the fit too...I wear Tafford brand a lot so mine fit nicely, but I must say Tafford styles do run a little big, but I have found that sizing between brands and collections is very different with all scrubs.
- Love the silver metallic! – Review by Practical Nurse, posted on 6/2/2017
Price Value QualityI've always loved the Tafford prints and since I know my Tafford size it fits me great but at $6.97 I bought one for my fat days and one for my not as fat days. Love this print and the silver metallic foil like printing!
- runs HUGE – Review by Mandy, posted on 1/10/2017
Price Value QualityRuns HUGE. I got my normal size and its way too big, possibly even 2 sizes too big. Order down a size. Can't return mine, it was clearance. Maybe ill save someone else from getting stuck with an unwearable gigantic shirt . The design is really cute.
- Runs very large – Review by OH RT, posted on 1/6/2017
Price Value QualityThis top runs very large. I bought it on clearance and now I know why it was on clearance. Got a large and it fits more like an XL or XXL. Can't return or exchange it since it was on clearance