Working in the medical profession often requires long hours and lots of motion. Tafford knows that those two elements alone create the need for scrubs and nursing uniforms to be as functional as they are professional. That’s why Tafford carries a wide selection of the top names in medical apparel, brands that are known for being built with colorful, comfortable fabrics, contemporary styling, and striking designs. They are the scrubs and uniforms you love to wear from names like Carhartt, Cherokee, Nurse Mates, Med Courture, and more. One of the terrific things about shopping Tafford for medical uniforms is that you can search by brand name or by seasonal or even holiday prints for scrubs, jackets, and tops.
Staying comfortable while you work isn’t just about the clothing, so Tafford also carries the shoes that will keep you on your feet through long days and nights. Whether you prefer clogs, oxfords, or slip-on shoes, Tafford lets you take your pick nursing shoes from names like Alegria, Birkenstock, Dansko, and more. With the top brands on board, you’ll also love the choices you have for designs, colors, and even prints and selections of leather or woven fabric uppers, comfortable insoles, and slip-resistant outsoles.
When you shop Tafford, you’ll not only find the functional apparel you need for your medical job, but also a lot of the accessories, too. You’ll love the convenience of only making one stop for professional clothing along with bags and totes, lanyards, blood pressure devices, stethoscopes, watches, and much more, when that stop is at Tafford.
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- #TaffordStyle Presents: The Easiest Halloween Costume!
- Winter Mix and Match Styles from Tafford
- Participate in National Mammography Day with Pink Ribbon Scrubs!
- Meta Labwear Blowout Sale!
- Gobble Up This Thanksgiving #TaffordStyle!
- New Holiday Prints for 2016!
- Tafford Essentials Scrub Tops: 30 Years of Style!
- Trend Alert: Scrub Jackets!
- Look Boo-tiful this Halloween with Tafford Scrubs!
- Barco One: Designed to Perform