The Sporty Cargo Pant by WonderWink Scrubs has a boot cut leg and a full elastic drawstring in WonderWink signature yellow. This scrub pant has a ton of pockets to hold everything you need. There is a back patch pocket, two reinforced front seam pockets with a secret mesh pocket inside and a triple cargo pocket with a bungee cord. These cargo scrub pants also have a forward side seam and double knee stitch detail. Made with polyester fabric these women scrub pants made to be worn straight out of the dryer! The 4-way stretch will move with you there is double stitching for maximum durability and special wicking features.
- Boot cut
- Full elastic waistband with drawstring
- Back patch pocket
- Triple cargo pocket with bungee loop
- 2 reinforced front seam pockets with hidden mesh pocket
- Forward side seam
- Double knee stitch detail
- Side vents
- Inseam: Regular 31”, Petite 28.5”, Tall 33”
- 100% Polyester, 4-Way Stretch
- Animal fur and people hair will not stick to Four-Stretch fabric
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Love them – Review by scrubspro101, posted on 9/6/2017
Quality Price ValueThere really is nothing like the 4-stretch fabric! People are trying to duplicate it, but somehow it's a breathable and perfectly stretchy polyester fabric that doesn't make you sweat! My hair doesn't stick to it and neither do my dogs hair! Talk about easy care! These are wash, dry and go - I've left mine in the dryer for days before and grabbed them right out of the dryer and put them on for the day. There is a natural wrinkle to the fabric already, but by the time I got in to work the wrinkles from sitting in the dryer were gone! I'm working on getting these in every color!
- Great scrubs – Review by Sylvia, posted on 7/20/2013
Quality Price ValueThe scrubs look great for the price.I received many compliments and may have checked out the site because they liked the way I look in my scrubs.
- Make you sweat – Review by Lexie, posted on 10/14/2012
Quality Value PriceGreat style and look. They don't breath at all. If you get hot, they will actually stick to you! That's what all polyester is like. Otherwise, wash great.
- So comfortable! – Review by JP, posted on 4/23/2012
Quality Value PriceThe tall is even good enough for me! Usually talls don't fit - still too short, but this brand works! These are long enough and don't shrink!!
- Great purchase! – Review by Dani, posted on 4/11/2012
Quality Value PriceGreat fit! I get comments on these pants and how stylish they are!
- fast shipping – Review by quietcoral, posted on 4/3/2012
Quality Value PriceMy favorite work pants!
- Love the fabric – Review by Deb, posted on 3/21/2012
Quality Value PriceThese pants are super comfortable. They sit at the natural waist with elastic and drawstring. Cargo style with top stitching. Thy are a little higher waist than I like but there are no worries of too much showing when bending down! The best thing about these pants are the fabric. Soft and a light stretch. I always get complents when i wear these scrubs!
- I love them they are so comfortable!!! – Review by Mary the RN, posted on 3/13/2012
Quality Value PriceI like the colors and you can mix and match. All my nurse friends like it and I recommended them your website
- Perfect Scrub pants! – Review by Denise, posted on 3/2/2012
Quality Value PriceI recently started a new job after being out of nursing for a couple years and wanted to update my uniforms. I decided to try these wonder wink pants and the matching top. They are so nice! Very comfortable, they wash very nicely with no wrinkling, no fading so far. I got lots of complements on them at work. I am going to order 2 more pairs and then hope for more colors!
- No thanks – Review by MTUC, posted on 2/27/2012
Quality Value PriceThe contrast stitching was too busy and was not at all like
Pictured online. The material feels like the same material used on umbrellas. I returned these for poor fashion design.
- Too small – Review by catscansan, posted on 2/27/2012
Quality Value Pricegreat constructions, just cut small
- Amazing scrubs!! – Review by PACURN, posted on 11/28/2011
Quality Value PriceFor once, scrubs that don't look like wrinkled pajamas....these fit great and are really comfortable...will order more!!