Blending trendy styles with the function you need, our Tafford Plus Size collection of scrub tops and scrub pants were made just for you! Feel stylish, beautiful, and full of confidence.
This trendy jean style scrub pant offers you an extra wide full elastic waistband for comfort and support. Mock fly and jean style pockets on the front and back of the scrub pant will make you feel like you are ready to go out and play instead of to work. Subtle flare leg design helps to balance and slim women with a pear shaped figure and hem vents allow the pants to fall neatly over your shoes. All of our scrub pants have waist bands with knit fabric for a comfortable feel against your skin. Rises are deeper to avoid the pulling and tugging effect and hips and thighs are more generous to fit a woman with curves. What’s makes these scrubs even more enjoyable is the cotton rich Essentials Stretch fabric. Easy care and comfort you can count on every time you wear them.
- Mock fly and jean style pockets
- Full elastic waistband
- Subtle flare leg
- Knit fabric on waistband
- Four Pockets – two front pockets and two back pockets
- Generous fit around the hips and thighs
- Cotton rich Tafford Essentials Stretch fabric
- Side vents allows pants to fall neatly over shoes
- Inseam: 31¼"
- 57% Cotton/ 41% Polyester/ 2% Spandex
Click on the size chart to find the perfect fit for you.
Read Nurse Teeny’s review:
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Love these pants – Review by MJMonkey, posted on 5/2/2017
Price Value QualityFinally found pants that fit a plus size woman! I am well pleased with these pants. I wish there were more colors.
- Too short – Review by AmberB, posted on 1/27/2017
Quality Price ValueToo short in length. I would like these pants a lot more if they fit correctly.
- Material sucks – Review by nancy, posted on 8/29/2016
Quality Price ValueI have bought a few pair dont get me wrong and they are very confortable but after afew wears the material tore from the side pockets one even from behind the knee i was at work so it was so embarassing.
- Great work pants – Review by Mel, posted on 9/7/2015
Quality Price ValueVery comfortable, true to size!
- I love it – Review by Phattygirl, posted on 4/22/2015
Value Quality PriceOmg I love these pants nice and comfortable but the price can go down some everything for plus size don't have to be so expensive I order I would love all colors so far I have two.....
- Love the stretch banded pant. for women with curves perfect fit. Just wish the band itself was more sturdy. – Review by Frosty, posted on 2/16/2015
Price Value QualityHave been very pleased with all my choices and the customer service.
- Good Product – Review by Tlmccoy, posted on 11/24/2014
Quality Price ValueI am a big girl and have a hard time finding pants that are comfortable and fit the way I like. These pants are perfect. I love the way they feel and the way they fit. I don't have any issues squatting or bending in these like I do some others that I have!! Great job Tafford, a true plus size fit!!
- Surprisingly good. – Review by Sarasmiles, posted on 11/5/2014
Value Quality PriceI've always had trouble buying pants in general. Nothing in stores fit and shopping online is always a guess. But these fit. I was surprised, I didn't expect them to be comfortable, but they are. The waistband bothers me a bit because it folded over after one wear, but hey, I'll deal.
- Not worth it! – Review by EbonyRN, posted on 10/19/2014
Value Quality PriceThis is the worst product I've ever purchased from Tafford. After one wash the elastic, which was wide and fit wonderfully before washing, folded over in half and twisted. Do NOT buy these pants. Tafford has many other plus size stills that fit great. I'm really disappointed.
- Love these pants! – Review by Nurseychick#1, posted on 8/29/2014
Quality Price ValueFinding pants that really fit has been a challenge for me. I have big legs - thighs especially, so I always look for straight or wide leg pants to "even me out". These pants fit the bill. Love the fabric. My only problem with them was that the waist elastic (which is very comfortable) tends to fold over during wear. I found my solution by using my sewing machine to sew the elastic in a couple of places. Doesn't interfere with the stretch, but keeps the elastic smooth. The comfortable fit has been worth it.