Blending trendy styles with the function you need, our Tafford Plus Size collection of scrub tops and scrub pants were made just for you! Feel stylish, beautiful, and full of confidence.
You deserve to be comfortable all day long so we have developed the flat front cargo scrub pant just for you. The smooth front and back waist panel eliminates the ugly bulk that drawstrings tend to create. Center front seams draws the eyes down and gives you a slender look. Four pockets include front angeled pockets and two generous sized cargos. The back of these scrub pants are pocket free to continue the smooth appearance. Our Plus Size collection has been made with you mind. All of our scrub pants have waist bands with knit fabric for a comfortable feel against your skin. Rises are deeper to avoid the pulling and tugging effect and hips and thighs are more generous to fit a woman with curves. What’s makes these scrubs even more enjoyable is the cotton rich Essentials Stretch fabric. Easy care and comfort you can count on every time you wear them.
- Flat front and back waist panel
- Knit fabric at the waistband
- Front seams down the center for a more slender look
- Four Pockets – two angled pockets and two cargo pockets
- Generous fit around the hips and thighs
- Cotton rich Tafford Essentials Stretch fabric
- Inseam: 31¼"
- Easy Care – 57% Cotton/ 41% Polyester/ 2% Spandex
Click on the size chart to find the perfect fit for you.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- I don't think I will be buying more. They're too expensive for them to rip so easily. – Review by Noli, posted on 9/4/2016
Price Value QualityI think the price is slightly high, I like these pants because they are very comfy. However is it just me or do these pants rip easily? Every pair I buy it seems by the third use they rip up by the waist. Does anyone else have this problem? I would think them being so expensive they would not.
- Love it – Review by CarolJ, posted on 7/27/2016
Price Value QualityThese are awesome pants. Not sure why they are so expensive. They need more colors!
- Love them! – Review by TwilaJ, posted on 3/15/2016
Quality Price ValueI really love these pants. They are so comfortable and does not bother you around the waist. Sometimes with elastic, it feels like it's cutting you in half. These do not. They are super comfy!
- Love These! – Review by Nic, posted on 1/4/2015
Price Value QualityI have had these scrub pants for a few weeks and I love them. They are so comfortable. They run slightly large as I usually wear a size 26W and the 3X is borderline too big for me. I think if I dry them, they will be perfect. I am going to order many more of these. I could sleep in them they are so comfortable.
- Good buy. – Review by Sarasmiles, posted on 11/22/2014
Price Value QualityI bought these thinking I would have to return them because of the fit. No return was necessary, the fit is great. Comfortable. I will be buying more.