The Tafford Essentials Unisex Chest Pocket Scrub Top is still a favorite among medical professionals. Made of heavy weight durable cotton rich fabric this unisex scrub top offers a durable quality fit at a great value. The soil release ensures that your scrub top looks good for years to come. The slightly longer length over other medical scrubs uniform tops makes this unisex scrub top perfect for both men and women. Reinforced seams & tear-proof bartack on chest pocket provides durability. Simply put our scrubs are comfortable and built to last.
- Tagless back
- Side Slits for ease of movement
- Two patch pockets
- Chest pocket
- Reinforced seams and bartacking
- Length: 29” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.
- Love this top – Review by Amy, posted on 4/17/2013
Price Value QualityThe essentials line was always my favorite and really glad that it is back. The same quality is still there. Reinforced seams and longer, roomier tops. Thanks for bringing it back.
- TAFFORD ESSENTIALS – Review by LADDIE MITTNER, posted on 3/17/2012
Quality Value PriceVERY PROMPT
- Great product – Review by Jean, posted on 10/20/2011
Quality Value PriceWashes and wears great! Wear to work 5 days a week.
- Great Shirt! – Review by Mrs. Elmo, posted on 10/19/2011
Quality Value PriceI love the new colors and the fit of this top. wish now I had gotten more while they were on sale.
- Love essential scrub shirt – Review by Lynn, posted on 9/27/2011
Quality Value PriceI wear the shirt over jeans in ER, comfortable
- nice color but.... – Review by teri, posted on 9/26/2011
Quality Value PriceColors for pants and top didn't match, even though I ordered matching colors. Top came in more of a light greyish blue, and pants a dark royal blue. Since this was my second order with incorrect items, I just gave up and am making the best of things. Gave away the things that were sent in the wrong sizes. *not the sizes I ordered. Quality of the scrubs is fine. The shipping and assembling of orders is terrible.
- I would not buy this again – Review by Beth, posted on 9/18/2011
Quality Value PriceThis only has one chest pocket. I thought when i ordered it that it would still have other pockets too. Not for me in the hospital setting.
- nice quality scrubs – Review by Dr. NO, posted on 9/6/2011
Quality Value PriceI like the material of Tafford's scrubs. They are light weight but strong, well made, good strong stitching, doesn't seem to pick up lint as much as my other scrubs.
- good quality scrubs – Review by Dr. NO, posted on 9/6/2011
Quality Value PriceSeems more resistant to lint than scrubs from other manufacturers. Good quality material.
- Favorite scrub top – Review by ICU RN, posted on 8/29/2011
Quality Value PriceI own probably 6 different colors of this top! A solid color, one pocket top that fits well is really hard to find and I love the longer length. My one frustration is that I went to buy more and now can no longer order the xxs!
- sizing – Review by pat, posted on 7/6/2011
Quality Value Pricescrub top is not cut the same as others in the same size. a little tight
- Love the length – Review by nrssweet, posted on 6/28/2011
Quality Value PriceI've looked everywhere for a long enough top and love the fact that Tafford has what I need. I won't ever order from anyone else.