Looking for quality scrubs? Tafford Essentials is your best choice. This Unisex 3 Pocket Scrub Top has a smart design and includes three pockets to keep your personal items and medical tools at hand. This unisex scrub top is designed with side slits for a more flattering fit over the hips. Expertly crafted with reinforced seams and bartacking to ensure this scrub top is both comfortable and durable. Enjoy all day comfort without annoying irritation thanks to the tagless back. The Tafford Essentials line gives you the styles you want and the colors you need. From modern to classic, you'll always find what you are looking for.
- Tagless neck
- Side Slits for ease of movement
- Two patch pockets
- Chest pocket
- Reinforced seams and bartacking
- Length: 28” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.
- great scrubs, run large – Review by Deb K, posted on 7/16/2017
Value Quality PriceI am 5'5, 135#. I ordered a medium, returned for small.
- Great scrubs! great value! – Review by Littlerascal, posted on 3/14/2017
Quality Price ValueMy wife loves these scrubs more than me!!! Well, not exactly, but close! I do all the laundry and these scrubs are fabulous! I put them in the dryer on low for about 2 minutes and then don't have to iron them... My wife looks great in them but you could use a few new colors.
- great product but really needs more spark in the colors – Review by marj, posted on 2/10/2017
Value Quality Priceyou need more fun colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Amazing – Review by MichelleVal, posted on 5/13/2016
Quality Price ValueI love these scrubs, they are so comfortable and they arrived on time too!
- THE BEST – Review by Cheryl, posted on 1/8/2015
Price Value QualityI have these scrubs and I love them. I am 5'10" and the regular length is perfect. The material is high quality and comfortable. I love the THREE pockets which is hard to find. I use the top pocket for the red pen, the black pen, the highlighter, the marker. This way I can save the other two pockets for all the other tools I like and need to have with me. I love the Tafford brand. I still have scrubs from many many years ago and they are still in perfect condition after 100's of washes and lots of wear.
- Unisex 3-pkt Scrub Top – Review by James, posted on 7/19/2014
Price Value QualityThe best scrub top ever! They fit well for a professional look, and the 3-pkts are very helpful and suit their purpose. Great quality scrub top! Best I've ever purchased!
- so nice – Review by love it, posted on 4/26/2013
Price Value Qualityvery soft fabric and fits very well, highly recommended
- PLEASE DON"T DISCONTINUE THESE SCRUBS!!! – Review by Nurse Droppy, posted on 6/16/2012
Quality Value PriceThese are the best solid scrubs I've ever owned. I wear them all the time and I love the 3 pockets, which I deperately need. I am very sad and disappointed that they are being discontinued. I wish your company would please reconsider this decision.
- excellent scrubs – Review by nancy, posted on 1/9/2012
Quality Value PriceI have worn many brands of scrubs over the years and these wear the best. They stand up to daily wear and repeated washings. Other scrubs start to pill, the the fabric thins out, but not these. The only time I have ever had to get rid of one is if it became stained. The fabrice is rugged but also nice and soft. I still have scrub pants from ten years ago. Unfortunately I have had to stop ordering these as my color was discontinued but if these make the pine green color again, I will definitely reorder!
- Love 3 pocket Scrubs – Review by SD Horselover, posted on 12/18/2011
Quality Value PriceI love my Tafford 3 pocket scrubs. Would like it if they were available in more colors and would really love to find them in prints. I hardly ever wear my other scrubs, as I prefer the 3 pocket. They are so comfortable.
I would recommend them to everyone!
- Great scrub top for all medical office – Review by blazinrose, posted on 12/2/2011
Quality Value PriceGreat for home and work
- Mallard,Cherry Blossom and Wild Iris – Review by LeAnne, posted on 6/17/2011
Quality Value PriceJust got three of the new colors. Mallard is darker than last year's Jade green. It really is more of a forest green. Cherry Blossom looks just like I expected. But Wild Iris is more pale than I expected...with my fair skin I think it makes me look washed out.....just be aware of that if you also are pale.