Tafford Essentials Sweetheart Neck Scrub Top is fashion-forward with a flattering neckline and shape that looks great in all sizes. You will love how the side vents provides greater mobility while laying easily over the hips. The two oversized pockets have reinforced bartacking so you don’t have to worry about them tearing while holding your personal items and tools. The durable cotton/polyester fabric feels great on the body and you will love not working in a scrub top with a comfortable tagless neck.
- Sweetheart Neck
- Slightly tailored at waist
- Side slits sits nicely over hips
- Two oversized pockets
- Reinforced bartacked pockets
- Length: 28” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.
- I really like this top, washes up nice, – Review by cat, posted on 4/3/2012
Quality Value PriceI work in a dental office
- Nice top – Review by kitty, posted on 3/3/2012
Quality Value Pricesorry this line is being discontinued. Nice quality for the price
- nice desgn but top runs short in length – Review by oncrn, posted on 11/11/2011
Quality Value PriceDesign is different and professional looking. I find I need to iron the Tafford tops as the seams pucker after drying. The company should also use cotton/poly thread in their mfging, esp on the cotton/poly tops that I prefer- for better washing/drying. Also, really wish that Tafford made their tops longer in length-most RN's are middle-aged these days and wish to cover more!
- Glad I found Taffords. – Review by Norma RN, posted on 10/27/2011
Quality Value PriceI purchased these as a birthday gift. She has really enjoyed wearing them.
- Love it – Review by Jam262003, posted on 10/26/2011
Quality Value PriceNice
- One of my favorites – Review by Lady, posted on 10/13/2011
Quality Value PriceThis is the 3rd time I have ordered this top I like it so much I had to have more colors
- Wonderful top – Review by Karie, posted on 10/12/2011
Quality Value Pricevery nice top but a bit boxy for those of us with a small waist compared to hips. No more so than other Tafford styles, though.
- nice choice – Review by pumpkin, posted on 10/4/2011
Quality Value PricePlan to wear with long sleeve t-shirt for warmth during working night shift whereas the room temperature seems to be cool.
- Would buy again – Review by Angie, posted on 9/27/2011
Quality Value PriceLove the color and the neckline. Not too tight or binding
- love it – Review by char, posted on 9/21/2011
Quality Value Pricethis top is stylish. A little more fitted than the typical scrub tops, but still comfortable.
- They ran too big. Order smaller. – Review by Joni the nurse, posted on 9/5/2011
Quality Value PriceI have always order from a different company, but after seeing Taffords web site decided to try them. I ordered the size I have ordered from the other company and was so dissappointed that the scrubs were too big. Loved the design of the tops but had to give them away.
- Strange Armholes – Review by alexcateye, posted on 9/2/2011
Quality Value PriceI ordered two different styles of Tafford scrub tops and both had huge, gaping armholes. My bra was completely visible. Luckily I can sew and I was able to take 2 whole inches out of the arms in both shirts.
I was also disappointed that the fabric wrinkles so easily, especially with the high polyester content. I hate ironing.
Complete Your Look