Your favorite jean style scrub pants just got a whole lot better now that they are in our best selling Essentials Stretch fabric. This comfortable and casual style will give you the confidence to move about with ease, while the easy care fabric will look fresh and crisp wash after wash. A customer favorite for years, we have retained all of the best features of this scrub pant including the original fit. Feel the difference when you wear Tafford and enjoy the experience of comfort with our stretch fabric.
- Lower rise in the front gives you the comfort you want while a slightly higher back ensures you are achored when you bend and move.
- Drawstring tie helps to ensure the perfect fit for every body.
- Fashionable flare leg style makes you trend right.
- Double needle stitching for a casual jean style look and added durability.
- Lots of pockets in all the right places offer storage options for all of your gear.
- 31" inseam. Available in regular lengths only.
- 57% Cotton/ 41% Polyester/ 2% Spandex fabric is easy care and soft to the touch.
Tafford Uniforms offers a generous fit compared to other brands so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Best scrub pants ever – Review by Hope, posted on 9/23/2017
Price Value QualityThese are my favorite pair of scrub pants ever!! They keep the guessing of elastic waistlines during work to 'will my jeans fit?'. They are durable and have plenty of pockets.
- Comfy but would not purchase again. – Review by MamaKam, posted on 9/8/2017
Quality Price ValueI ordered the tall as I'm 5'11 and these pants are at least 2 inches too long. Unless you're 6 foot I'd recommend just getting the average length. The pants are super comfortable but the ankle opening is a bit more wider than a flare. They are quite large. Overall they just appear bulky.