These Tafford Essentials Low Rise Jean Style Scrub Pants are figure flattering and reinterpreted for your everyday needs. Like your favorite pair of jeans these women scrub pants have a low-rise waist but with a slightly higher back for better coverage when you bend, sit or reach. The adjustable drawstring waist and belt loops allow you to adjust your comfort throughout the day. With the modern wide flare leg and five pockets these women scrubs pants are ultra stylish and functional. Forget to mention super comfortable as well!
- Jean style
- Low-rise waist with slightly higher back
- Modern wide flare leg
- Adjustable drawstring with belt loops
- Five pockets
- Reinforced seams stands up to repeated washes
- Inseam: Regular 31”, Petite 28”, Tall 34”
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Not bad but should have spent a few dollars more for better style and quality. Shipping was three weeks – Review by Kms, posted on 5/28/2016
Price Value QualityLeg opening at bottom is HUGE. LOOKS FUNNY. Pants are thinner than expected
- Love them – Review by Dorothy, posted on 2/22/2015
Price Value QualityThank you for bringing them back. Awesome pants and I love them . Durable, wash nicely, don't stretch or fade .....and they look good . I got all available colors about 4 years ago, they still look like new. Just wondering if you can bring more colors .Please .
- great – Review by kat, posted on 9/6/2014
Price Value QualityThese look good, wear well, and let you feel like you're wearing proper pants instead of scrubs. They run big though. Order one size smaller than what you wear.
- love these – Review by skell, posted on 1/2/2014
Value Quality PriceLove these pants. They do run large. Had to send my large back & get med.
- great – Review by Xmasbaby, posted on 10/11/2013
Price Value Qualitylove these pants, wish they came in more colors, like red, deep purple or hunter green
- AWESOME scrub pants – Review by Deb, posted on 9/7/2013
Price Value QualityI bought 7 pair of this style and love them....I would like to see more color choices. I went from wearing black scrubs all the time to a light blue (Cherokee) and would love to wear these again. They fit great, no baggy butt and no riding down as I walk and bend. They look fantastic. Don't discontinue these again please.
- great – Review by mjohn, posted on 8/21/2013
Price Value QualityI have had more compliments on these scrub pants. They fit like a glove. Please do not discontinue this style.
- Best Scrub Pants I ever Bought – Review by Flo the Runner, posted on 1/23/2013
Quality Value PriceI love these pants. When I bought them I only got two pair. I wish I would have gotten more. There are the only pair that I like to wear. I just wish they would come out with more sizes and colors.
- the best – Review by sejd, posted on 5/1/2012
Quality Value Priceperfect!
I wish they would have not discontinued.
i have such a hard time finding pants and now i have to find again
- Good deal – Review by mj, posted on 4/28/2012
Quality Value Pricenice pants for work.
- These pants are great – Review by Nanner, posted on 3/31/2012
Quality Value PriceComfortable and look good
- very stylish – Review by Jen from the midwest, posted on 3/30/2012
Quality Value PriceI purchased the small-tall and they fit well. I did have to shorten a bit but would rather do that then have pants that are too short. My only complaint is they wrinkle quickly so be certain to take them out of the dryer as soon as they are done.