The Tafford Essentials Flat Front Cargo Pocket Scrub Skirt is designed to ensure a great fit and the comfort you desire. The flat front smoothes the tummy while two large pockets are roomy enough hold tools like your stethoscope. Bartacking at the pockets and side seams prevents tearing ensuring that this scrub skirt will last for years. Your every movement won’t feel restricted thanks to the elastic back and 5” back slit. Perfect for nurses and nursing students this scrub skirt is the perfect match for your scrubs uniforms.
- Flat front
- Elastic back
- Hits right below the knee
- Two large cargo pockets
- Reinforced bartacked pockets and side seams
- 5” back slit
- Length: 25” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Need more colors please!!! – Review by Fam Nurse , posted on 5/17/2017
Price Value QualityTafford needs to make this skirt in all colors. I loved everything about this skirt!! The size and length were accurate. This is the first time that I buy a skirt online that fits my expectations!!!
- Love it – Review by Meme, posted on 4/23/2017
Price Value QualityLove this skirt but need more colors, I only wear skirts and this is my go to
- Need Royal blue – Review by Jenny, posted on 4/13/2017
Price Value QualityI only wear skirts I need Royal blue
- Need more colors – Review by Gabrielle, posted on 3/8/2017
Quality Price ValueI would love to get this skirt but need it in eggplant and greens. It's beautiful!
- Great quality – Review by Monita, posted on 7/21/2016
Quality Price ValueNeed more colors these are the ones I get the most compliments on and ask if there are other colors. there are a lot of women that are wanting to wear skirts in the summer.
- Awesome! – Review by rose, posted on 5/26/2016
Price Value QualitySo comfortable! Love the fit, the fabric. The only thing that I would change would be the length. Wish it were just a tad shorter. Love it!!
- Love this skirt – Review by Catsmsow150, posted on 4/29/2016
Quality Price ValueI love this skirt! Wishing for more color choices! I've tried other brands with more colors and have been disappointed.
- More colors please! – Review by Catsmeow150, posted on 4/29/2016
Quality Price ValueI love this skirt, please bring back a few more colors!
- Great for summer. – Review by YaYa, posted on 3/26/2016
Price Value QualityComfortable and attractive. Wish there were more colors.
- Great Skirt – Review by Sarah, posted on 5/5/2015
Price Value QualitySizes do run a little big but overall I'm very pleased with it! I have ordered a few at different times and have not been disappointed. Very professional.
- great buy – Review by Maritza, posted on 1/13/2015
Price Value QualityJust arrived. I love it! It's a very beautiful&modest scrub skirt.. Does run a little large though, I got a small and it fit me pretty big, wish I would have ordered and Xsmall.. Nothing my grandma's sewing skills can't fix. And maybe it'll shrink in the washer.
- I wear only skirts or dresses I would LOVE to have this style with more colors it is a very comfortable and stylish what do we need to do as faithful customers to have this style available in more colors – Review by s.dixon, posted on 12/3/2014
Quality Price ValueThis is a beautiful skirt and very comfortable it has lasted many many washes. I only wear skirts and dresses so my wardrobe for uniforms are very limited however when I found this skirt I ordered every color at the time it was available So I was so disappointed when you discontinued it however you returned it but with 3 colors available PLEASE supply other colors you have loyal customers that would appreciate this so much