Tafford Essentials Fashion Warm-Up Scrub Jacket is an easy choice to complete your nursing scrubs uniform look with great comfort and style. This womens warm-up scrub jacket features two large pockets with bartacking at the top making them durable enough to withstand the ends and outs of your medical tools without fraying. The top-stitching on the front placket offers a clean neat look. You will love the comfy fit thanks to the tagless back and knit cuffs that will keep your sleeves in place.
- Knit cuffed sleeves
- Tagless neck
- Two large pockets
- Reinforced bartacked pockets
- Top-stitching on front gives a clean look
- Length: 30” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.
- The sleeves need a do-over. – Review by fitzgerald, posted on 10/18/2016
Price Value QualityI ordered a small jacket and the body of the jacket fit perfect. However, the width of the sleeves were more like size 3x! Made me look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy!!
- the best fitting jacket you must order more size 3x/4x ceil blur – Review by ms. v, posted on 2/11/2015
Price Value QualityThis jacket is the best fitting jacket i have found out all the scrub shops. The tafford line is the best named scrub for fit and durability . The sleeves are longer and fuller than other name brands. I love how the colors match evenly , please don't discontinue ceil blue in plus size soli color.
- I love the quality of these jackets and the V neck style – Review by Chris, posted on 2/8/2015
Value Quality PriceI have ordered many of these Jackets over the years in a 3X size. Now I see you don't have that size anymore. The cuffs are worn out on 2 of my Jackets and I really like this style. Is there anyway I could get these in a 3X or someone else that carries them?
- Good jackets – Review by Kelly T, posted on 7/23/2014
Value Quality PriceOrderd and love these jackets but my last order the sizes are all crazy. My mediums say medium but they fit like they are large.
- RUNS A LITTLE BIG – Review by JACKIE, posted on 11/25/2011
Quality Value PriceWE CAN NOT PARK CLOSE TO OUR BUILDING, IF YOU DONT WANT TO WERE YOU COAT INTO WORK THIS IS GREAT FOR THAT SHORT WALK TO THE BUILDING AND IF YOUR OFFICE IS COLD THIS JACKET IS THE BEST!!
- Still a favorite!! – Review by levi, posted on 11/3/2011
Quality Value PriceThis is the second lab jacket I've ordered in 25 years because they never wear out and always look fresh and new!!
- GREAT JACKET – Review by Gramma Sandra, posted on 9/23/2011
Quality Value PriceAs an RN in pre adm testing I feel it is important to look as well as be professional.
I have eleven of this style jacket with matching pants. I like the style because you are able to see the beautiful scrub tops when wearing the jacket. I would own more but you have so few more color availabe. How about offering them in all the colors of your scrub pants?
- I would buy again – Review by Lynn, posted on 9/4/2011
Quality Value PriceLove the fit & pockets.
- Comfy – Review by maria, posted on 8/25/2011
Quality Value PriceGreat white jacket that coordinates with nearly everything!
- I love this jacket. – Review by Kat, posted on 7/17/2011
Quality Value PriceI love this jacket. It is so comfortable I bought it in different colors. Washes up really well and doesn't wrinkle.
- Best Jacket – Review by Rita B, posted on 7/7/2011
Quality Value PriceThis is the BEST jacket! I love the V neck. I washes up so nice, and you don't need to press very much at all. As for the Black, I personally have not had any lint collect on mine at all. A couple of the jackets did feel a little "crisp" at first, but I threw in some fabric softener on the first wash and they softened right up. My only wish is that they would had purple, wild iris and buttercup. I would be the very first to order them!! Thank you Tafford for the very best scrubs at a very reasonable price.
- Excellent Quality – Review by Dora, posted on 5/26/2011
Quality Value PriceFabric is perfect thickness for long wear & it washes very well. I do not have to iron it!!