When it comes to quality scrubs, Tafford Essentials are the best choice. Made from heavier weight durable cotton rich fabric with a soil release finish, these medical scrubs offer quality, fit and value. Feel the difference the moment you slip into our best selling elastic waist scrub pant. Traditional styling paired with plenty of functionality will have you wanting these scrub pants in every color.
- 2” full elastic waist band for comfort and control.
- Classic straight leg style that sits at the natural waist.
- Reinforced seams at the rise and out seams.
- Bar tacking on the pocket corners to prevent tearing.
- Deep side seam pockets for all of your gear.
- Regular inseam 31", Petite inseam 28", Tall inseam 34".
- 55% Cotton/45% Polyester with soil release finish.
Tafford Uniforms offers a generous fit compared to other brands so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- needs more colors – Review by Debbie, posted on 2/4/2017
Quality Price Valueneed more greens and reds in a 5x
- Unhappy with new fabric. – Review by dawnk777, posted on 12/19/2016
Value Quality PriceI have 2 pairs of these pants that I've had for years and LOVED them. I just bought 2 new pairs to replace those. I don't like the fabric on the new pairs. I wash them and they are covered with lint, even if I'm careful to wash them with non-linty clothes. Also, the fabric seems very rough, even after being washed a few times. I'm especially unhappy that they seem to be a lint magnet. My other pants were never like that.
- Plus size in petite length please – Review by Michelle, posted on 4/19/2016
Value Quality PriceLove these pants been buying them for years. They wash and hold up well. I just wish they had plus sizes in a petite length.
- Great scrub pants! – Review by Angel in Alabama, posted on 11/29/2015
Value Quality PriceI don't usually write reviews, but these pants are the best that I have found in a long time. They have double stitching in the stride where it is needed and in the inseam along both inter leg seams. I ordered the 2X and they fit perfect, a little too long, but I was able to hem them with no problems. The front pockets are deep. I also pressed my pants with an iron and they look great. To me, these pants are perfect. Please Tafford, don't stop making these scrub pants.
- Very Nice – Review by Leila, posted on 2/3/2015
Price Value QualityI have been a bedside nurse for 43 years. I always wore the cargo pants that Tafford sold at one time. I guess the young women wore the low riding pants so the cargo pants were never sold again. I tried Cherokee which I thought was a good brand. I soon found out the scrubs are very thin and of poor quality. So, I am ordering these and, based on the reviews, they sound good. Tafford, I applaud you for your quality and styles but I sure do wish you would sell the cargo pants again.
- Best pants ever for the price, quality, & value. Good wear...won't stretch out of shape after you sit down. Love the double seams. – Review by Neat Nick Nurse, posted on 12/27/2013
Quality Price ValueThese were not made for a while after I found them and fell in love with them. These are the best uniform pants ever. I tell everyone about tafford.com and the quality of your product. The material weight is just right. The material does not stretch out of shape after wearing for an hour or so. The double seams are a blessing for us "blessed" nurses. Please don't ever stop production of these pants again. I would like to see more colors.... like Cherokee has (which I think for their price, the quality is VERY poor. Seams not sewn well. They rip out too easy.) Keep up the excellent work there at Tafford
- Keep up the good work – Review by Seam Stress, posted on 5/13/2012
Quality Value PriceReinforced Seams makes one feel more secure against seam tears. Good Quality material! Finally found scrub pants I love!! Please don't discontinue these!!
- good value for price – Review by Sylvia, posted on 4/20/2012
Quality Value PriceI ordered the size large, as Tafford tops usually run large, however, pants run true to size and were too small. No extra larges in stock in my color choices. :(
- "I love these pants." – Review by Happy Nurse, posted on 4/7/2012
Quality Value PriceMany compliments about style and colors from co-workers. They are always asking "Where did you get your pants?" Very comfortable for work.
- love these scrubs – Review by Carrn, posted on 3/31/2012
Quality Value PriceTafford Essentials scrubs are my absolute favorite! I get the petite as I am short and they fit perfectly. I love the different color options I can mix and match with the co-ordinating scrub tops. These scrubs are very well made and are the perfect weight, not too heavy and not too thin. They are also quite affordable. These scrubs are what I wear to work-always!
- did not like these at all – Review by Amy Siefker, posted on 3/28/2012
Quality Value PriceEverything else seems true to size but these were small. I am not going to return them because it would not be cost effective but [@] might get a good deal.
- Love the reinforced seams. – Review by Debraaa, posted on 3/2/2012
Quality Value PriceThe NAP520 Essentials scrub pants are the best, true to size for a big person, I have been able to find.I love the reinforced seams. If you are not going to carry this brand will I be able to get them some were else? I tear out all other brands.