Tafford Essentials always offers quality scrubs and the Drawstring & Elastic Waist Cargo Scrub Pants are no different. The heavier weight cotton rich fabric blend offers durability, easy clean and care, and all day comfort. The front inside drawstring and back elastic waistband keep these scrub pants right where they are supposed to be at all times, comfortably at the waist. The pockets are perfect in both size and quantity with two front pockets and one side cargo pocket. The slightly flared leg opening at the bottom rests just right on your nursing shoes and the hem slit makes it so the scrub pants don’t bunch.
- Drawstring Front – Elastic Back waistband helps scrub pants stay put
- 2 roomy front pockets and 1 side cargo pocket offer the perfect storage solutions
- Fashionable flare leg cut
- 2 inch hem slits so the scrub pants rest perfectly on your nursing shoes
- Reinforced seems and bartacking for durability
- Inseams: Petite: 28"/ Regular: 31"/ Tall: 34"
- Easy Care 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester fabric blend with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so make sure you refer to our size chart to ensure you order the perfect size for you every time.
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Overall, happy with my purchase! – Review by Shannon, posted on 6/16/2017
Price Value QualityI ordered one size down, M instead of L, and I am happy with the fit. The material is thick and has double seams. I hang them dry so I don't know if the dryer has any affect on how they fit.
- Runs large in sizes, better fitted for shorter people – Review by Niki , posted on 4/29/2017
Quality Price ValueI didn't pay attention to the sentence in the description that said "generous fit". I got a small, I'm female, 5'7" and 130lbs and they are very baggy on me. And NO, I don't like my scrubs fitted to every inch of my butt, so that's not the issue. They simply run big. So, I recommend ordering one size down. They're pretty low rise as well. If I pull them up to prevent plumbers-crack, then they look painfully short. Not really happy with the fit of these pants, But a shorter person would probably do well in them :)
- No mention of low rise in description. – Review by Sunshine1, posted on 8/21/2016
Price Value QualityThese are low rise pants. There should be a mention of that in the description and there is not. I will have to return as they will not accommodate my ghetto booty.