Our most feminine scrub top yet! The Tafford Essentials Cross Over Scrub Top is ultra stylish with a modest crossover front. This womens scrub top is designed with side slits that not only fit nicely over the hips but provides ease of movement so you feel less restricted. The large pockets are bartacked at the corners so they will never tear keeping your tools and personal items secure. All these great features and a soft cotton/polyester fabric with advance soil release makes this the perfect scrub top for your stylish scrubs uniforms.
- Cross over style
- Gently tailored at the waist
- Side slits gives a better fit over the hips
- Tagless neck
- Two large pockets
- Reinforced bartacked pockets
- Top-stitching on front gives a clean look
- Length: 27 ¾” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.
- Didn't like these at all!! – Review by Haiden, posted on 9/27/2013
Quality Price ValueOk, to start off, I ordered a Small (I even looked at the size chart for the "correct" measurements) and when it finally shipped and arrived at my house, I tried it on and it was WAY too big!!! Very disappointed because I got such a great deal on them. Had to send them back, it's been a few days and still dont know if I've received my money back.
- new crossover top – Review by Paula, posted on 4/1/2013
Price Value QualityI ordered your new cross over top but the sleeves are made different, I preferred the old design, they looked better and were more comfortable. The sleeves are longer and more confining now.
- Sizes run big – Review by RN forever, posted on 3/2/2012
Quality Value PriceIt would look really nice if it fitted better. Size large is like a size 2x. Fabric is good, looks like after tons of washing, the fabric will hold nicely.
- WASHES UP NICE NO FADING. TRUE TO SIZE. – Review by TECH., posted on 11/10/2011
Quality Value PriceUSE AT WORK. I ALSO WEAR AT HOME.
- Shirt is roomy and comforable – Review by CardioRN, posted on 11/7/2011
Quality Value PriceColor doesn't fade
- Great value – Review by Joann RN, posted on 10/31/2011
Quality Value PriceWill definitely order online again. Very prompt service and a quality product at an affordable price.
- Runs Large – Review by Ashley the nurse, posted on 10/23/2011
Quality Value PriceI recommend that you order a size smaller than normal
- Small ran very big – Review by Carol, posted on 10/3/2011
Quality Value PriceA Size Small was very very big compared to other product lines.
- love the way it fits – Review by crazy days, posted on 9/29/2011
Quality Value Pricegreat fit and holds up nicely
- Just right – Review by Beth, posted on 9/27/2011
Quality Value PriceLove the fit. Not too tight across the chest.
- I would buy this product again and again – Review by Colleen, posted on 9/19/2011
Quality Value PriceGreat product!
- Love it! – Review by Janice the Nurse, posted on 9/11/2011
Quality Value PriceI work 12 hour shifts and this top is comfortable and looks very attractive as well. I cannot find anything negative about this top.