The Tafford Essentials Basic Warm-up Scrub Jacket is an easy choice for a relaxed fit and is the perfect addition to your scrubs uniforms. This womens scrub jacket is stylish and comfortable with a cotton/polyester fabric blend and knit cuffs that will keep your sleeves in place. This warm-up scrub jacket features two large pockets with bartacking at the top to help withstand the ins and outs without tearing or fraying and the top-stitching on the front placket offers a clean neat look. From modern to classic, you'll always find what you are looking for with Tafford Uniforms.
- Button front
- Two large pockets
- Top-stitching on front placket
- Knit cuffs
- Tagless neck
- Bartacking at top of pockets
- Length: 30” size small
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester with soil release
Tafford offers a generous fit so please refer to our size chart to find your perfect size.
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary. DO NOT IRON ON LABEL.
- More Colors Please – Review by alexandra, posted on 10/6/2017
Quality Price ValuePlease offer more colors. I order a complete set(pants shirt jacket) when I order and I am unable to order from your brand because of the limited number of colors you carry in jackets. I have to spend more of Landau or Cherokee.
- Runs very big – Review by Demiller, posted on 2/21/2017
Quality Price ValueI ordered a large and it fits like an XXL.
- basic scrub jacket – Review by dental, posted on 6/6/2012
Quality Value PriceI ordered a medium and it fits like an extra large.It is not worth paying shipping to get another size when what I ordered the first time should have been sized correctly and should have fit right.
- I am enjoying this product! – Review by deb, posted on 3/19/2012
Quality Value PriceI use this product for my staff as a way of consumers recognizing our personnel
- I love the way they are made and feel. – Review by Yvonne, posted on 11/28/2011
Quality Value PriceWe wear the uniforms for food service and they are the most comfortable scrubs
- i like it and price wise – Review by teng, posted on 9/4/2011
Quality Value Pricei use it for work
- Great jacket for price – Review by Kim,RN, posted on 8/25/2011
Quality Value PriceVery comfortable and made well. I have recieved a lot of compliments already. Made and fits better than more expensive brands.
- comfortable, but too big – Review by aggie, posted on 7/16/2011
Quality Value PriceComfortable but had to return and order a smaller size
- Warm up jackets great for the $$$ – Review by Nursing Instructor, posted on 6/22/2011
Quality Value PriceI haven't wore this much yet d/t the time of year but it tolerated washing, trying on, and embrodery well so far. :)
- great!!!! – Review by bj, posted on 6/15/2011
Quality Value Pricegreat fit
- great functionality – Review by chris, posted on 4/22/2011
Quality Value Pricewash and wear without ironing
- a nice jacket – Review by ll, posted on 3/8/2011
Quality Value PriceNice jacket