Tafford Nursing Scholarship
What impacted your decision to become a medical professional? Answer that question in 300 words or less and you could be the recipient of $500 cash from Tafford’s Medical Scholarship Program.
We are currently accepting applications through June 30th 2015, for a scholarship recipient to be announced no later than July 30th 2015. Only 1 submission per applicant, per scholarship period allowed.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing school, dental technician or veterinarian program, be 18 years of age and reside in the United States.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form below and you will receive an email with all the application details and official rules.
- Open to all legal residents, who reside and attend school in the United States
- 18 years of age or older
- Enrolled as a nursing, dental, or veterinarian student at an accredited college or university in the U.S. and have at least 1 semester remaining prior to graduation from the program
- Alternatively, they can be accepted to an accredited medical program for entry in the Fall 2015 Scholarship
- All applications must be received by midnight June 30, 2015. Winner will be notified no later than July 30, 2015
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one application per student, per scholarship period is accepted
- Once submitted, online applications cannot be modified nor deleted
- Cash award may be subject to tax
- By applying you are approving your name to be announced in Tafford emails, Tafford Facebook and on the Tafford website if you are a scholarship recipient
Previous Scholarship Winners
Emily Adkinson is a nursing student at Ursuline College. She participates in many extracurricular activities on campus including being a member of the Ursuline College volleyball team, a class representative for Student Nurses of Ursuline College (SNUC), secretary of Programming Board, a member of the drama department, and a part of the Academic Readiness Requires Outstanding Work and Support (ARROWS) mentoring program. When she has free time, she enjoys playing the piano and guitar and being with her family. Emily's dream is to see the day when no life is claimed by cancer.