Tafford Nursing Scholarship
How does the application process work? To learn more, read below on our previous entry period.
What impacted your decision to become a medical professional? Answer that question in 300 words or less and you could be the recipient of $500 cash from Tafford’s Medical Scholarship Program.
We are currently accepting applications through June 30th 2015, for a scholarship recipient to be announced no later than July 30th 2015. Only 1 submission per applicant, per scholarship period allowed.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing school, dental technician or veterinarian program, be 18 years of age and reside in the United States.
Make sure to check back in April for the next Scholarship application submission period.
- Open to all legal residents, who reside and attend school in the United States
- 18 years of age or older
- Enrolled as a nursing, dental, or veterinarian student at an accredited college or university in the U.S. and have at least 1 semester remaining prior to graduation from the program
- Alternatively, they can be accepted to a accredited medical program for entry in the Fall 2015 Scholarship
- All applications must be received by midnight December 30, 2014. Winner will be notified in January, 2015
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one application per student, per scholarship period is accepted
- Once submitted, online applications cannot be modified nor deleted
- Cash award may be subject to tax
- By applying you are approving your name to be announced in Tafford emails, Tafford Facebook and on the Tafford website if you are a scholarship recipient