The Lindsey scrub pant by Koi is a cargo pant with modern updates and trendy details. It has everything you are looking for including six pockets plus a side accessory loop and d-ring. You will definitely be able to store everything you need on a daily basis and still look fashionable! Koi's Lindsey scrub pant is a low-rise pant that features an elasticized drawstring waistband, making it comfortable, durable, and stylish.
- Elasic drawatring waistband
- Two front pockets, two back flap pockets, and a large side cargo pocket with small outside pocket
- Boot cut leg with an elastic drawcord for an adjustable hem
- Inseam: Regular 31", Petite 29", Tall 34", Extra Petite 27"
- 55% cotton/45% polyester
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when need. Do not iron on label.
- loved.... – Review by Holly, posted on 4/3/2017
Price Value QualityFirst time buyer...I bought the pants. Loved them I'm glad I bought two pairs in different colors. I definitely have a new favorite
- Change in length! – Review by Lkc, posted on 2/3/2017
Price Value QualityKoi has changed the fit and design of this pant. Either that or hired cheaper seamstresses for the same high selling price. I ordered my usual size small tall they arrived 3-4 inches too long. So I order the regular the length is okay but two separate size small pants and one will barely go over my hips the other are rather loose. It's a shame to see one of my favorite brands change the quality and consistency of their product. Perhaps I will stick with Greys Anatomy scrubs here on out.
- Great scrubs – Review by Erin, posted on 5/11/2016
Price Value QualityEver since I tried them on a year ago, I won't even look at other brands for pants! They fit perfect. I am petite and these are the only petite pants that aren't too short! Love them!
- Great scrubs – Review by Debbie, posted on 4/24/2016
Value Quality PriceOnly scrub pants I wear
- Awesome – Review by vivster, posted on 3/13/2016
Quality Price ValueThese are my favorite pants. I will try other brands but always go back to these. I never dry them so they last a long time
- Great Scrub Pants!!! – Review by Amy, posted on 1/19/2016
Value Quality PriceI love these pants. I have a very hard time finding larger sizes in the longer lengths. The fabric is very soft and a little thicker than regular scrub pant fabric. They sit nicely just below the waist and are very roomy making it very easy to move in them. Thank you Tafford for carrying the tall length in this pant for larger women!!!!
- Moderate – Review by Amanda, posted on 1/6/2016
Price Value QualityNormally I tend to run a solid size medium in scrub pants, regardless of the brand, but with these I probably should have ordered a small! Other than that the quality of the scrubs is undeniable. Since I purchased them on clearance I suppose I'll have to modify and take them in myself as they are very baggy throughout the entire length of my leg. The waist fits fine as long as the 1/2 elastic 1/2 regular drawstring holds up to wear and tear.
- Inconsistent fit – Review by Koi Pants, posted on 9/20/2015
Quality Price ValueI really like these, however, the sizing can be inconsistent. I buy the same size and length every time and sometimes they sit higher on the waist, sometimes they sit really low. Other than that, I like this style/maker a lot. I wish they went on sale more frequently, and that shipping didn't go up when they are on sale.
- I love these pants. – Review by Trina, posted on 12/28/2014
Price Value QualityThese are the best scrub pants I own. I am buying more. Definitely a must have.
- Love them! – Review by Kristin, posted on 5/30/2013
Value Quality PriceI have a hard time finding pants that fit (I am a 2X, larger in my thighs & back-side), but these fit me great and I love all of my Koi scrubs. Will definitely buy more!
- I am buying more of these pants. – Review by Debbie, posted on 5/14/2012
Quality Value PriceI love these pants.
- A little baggy on a petite frame – Review by KD, posted on 5/12/2012
Quality Value PriceI bought an XS. I am 5'1" and 113lbs and these were very baggy in the legs. Not at all flattering. I wound up returning these.