How lovely is this leopard inspired print scrub top from Infinity by Cherokee Scrubs? This print design displays a modern take on a leopard pattern in neutral colors like white and pewter. The color scheme in this scrub top makes it easy to pair with your favorite Pewter, Black or White Cherokee scrub pants. This womens scrub top is a print that is stylish but don’t hold back on comfort with its Poly/Spandex fabric mix. So show your wild side by adding this animal print to your medical uniforms.
- CERTAINTY™ treatment features a revolutionary antimicrobial* technology that provides long lasting freshness and reliable protection against unwanted bacteria on the fabric.
- Contemporary Fit Mock Wrap Top
- Comfy Rib Knit Inset at Neckline
- Body Curving Front and Back Princess Seams
- Stretch rib knit at back gives a slimming shape and comfort
- 2 Set-In Front Pockets
- 1 Interior Pocket
- Side Vents for Ease of Movement
- Center Back Length: 26"
- 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex Poplin
*Wash all garments thoroughly after each use. Garments featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses or other disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection protection.
- The color is NOT like it seems – Review by Lea, posted on 6/11/2016
Quality Price ValueThis top is Not what it looks like, the color is very clearly gray with silverish/white mini-leopard spots. The description says it can be paired with black but it can not, it clashes horribly. Also the pockets on the mock wrap top are basically unusable for a busy ED nurse like me, they are slanted and small. No good place to even keep a pen, let alone any supplies. On a positive note, the fabric feels great and wears very well.