The Grey’s Anatomy Softwalk Meredith shoe combines athletic performance with luxurious padding to give you a nursing shoe that is so comfortable you’ll want to wear it every day. The dual density footbed is made with memory foam cushioning to perfectly fit the contours of your foot and features an antimicrobial lining to keep your feet feeling fresh and makes this one of the most comfortable nursing shoes in the market. A shock absorbing and flexible polyurethane outsole takes pressure off of each step and includes slip resistant rubber inserts to keep you safe while you work.
- 1¾” Heel Height
- Padded Collar
- Antimicrobial Brushed Sueded Microfiber Upper Lining with Foam Backing
- Lightweight and Flexible EVA Sole with Molded Slip Resistant Rubber Inserts
- Side V-Elastic Goring
- Lightweight EVA Sole with Molded Water and Oil Slip Resistant Rubber Inserts
- Leather Upper
- Stabilizing Nylon Shank
- Super-Comfortable Dual Density Footbed with Arch Support
- Soft Antimicrobial Microfiber Footbed Lining with Leather Heel and Arch Inserts
Care InstructionsWipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals.
- Good shoes – Review by Devonn, posted on 10/27/2016
Quality Price ValueI like these shoes a lot. They are both nice and comfortable.