The Grey’s Anatomy Softwalk Floral Patent Meredith nursing shoe combines the support and comfort you need with the the fun colors and patterns you love for the perfect nursing shoe. The classic floral pattern is embossed onto a patent leather upper for a stylish print that is easy on the eyes. The shock absorbing and lightweight EVA sole features molded slip resistant rubber inserts to help keep you safe while you work. An antimicrobial footbed lining plus naturally breathable leather heel and arch inserts keep your feet dry and feeling fresh all day and makes for one of the most comfortable nursing shoes in the market. Double elastic goring and a roomy toe box ensure the perfect fit.
- 1 ¾” Heel Height
- Padded Collar
- Antimicrobial Brushed Sueded Microfiber Upper Lining with Foam Backing
- Lightweight and Flexible EVA Sole with Molded Slip Resistant Rubber Inserts
- Side V-Elastic Goring
- Lightweight EVA Sole with Molded Water and Oil Slip Resistant Rubber Inserts
- Leather Upper
- Stabilizing Nylon Shank
- Super-Comfortable Dual Density Footbed with Arch Support
- Soft Antimicrobial Microfiber Footbed Lining with Leather Heel and Arch Inserts
Care InstructionsWipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals.
- Very comfortable but the patent coating cracked and peeled off after about 6 days – Review by mzulka, posted on 2/25/2015
Price Value QualityThese shoes are very comfortable and I love wearing them, but the patent coating should not peel off after only a few days. I would recommend buying the plain leather shoe instead of the patent option. I am returning mine and buying the leather ones. Customer service was very helpful but I wish I did not have to go through this hassle.