This Cherokee Workwear scrub top is the holy grail of scrub tops. Designed with you in mind, it features amazingly soft fabric along with stylish dolman sleeves, two patch pockets with an inset cell phone pocket nd side seam vents. This scrub top proves you can be comfortable and fashionable at an affordable price. Purchase yours today!
- Traditional Classic Fit
- V-Neck with Dolman Sleeves
- Side Seam Vents
- Two Patch Pockets and Cell Phone Pocket
- Center Back Length: 26 ½”
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
- White – 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Poplin
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- love this top – Review by maddy, posted on 8/23/2015
Quality Price Valueordered this top to go with the utility pants. the fit is perfect-enough room to move around comfortably. easy wash and dry.no wrinkles!
- Not bad – Review by Stephanie, posted on 1/29/2014
Price Value QualityDecent shirt, much better than one I ordered from another site. I think it runs a bit big though. I ordered an XXS and I'm still swimming in the material, I have size XS tops from other brands that are a bit smaller.
- Great fit, I will buy again. – Review by Tee, posted on 5/12/2012
Quality Value PriceI am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. This top is very comfortable and the pockets are great. The size is true to fit.
- HUGE – Review by disappointed, posted on 4/24/2012
Quality Value PriceWish I had known just how huge these run. Don't shrink much with washing & drying. Don't know how they perform because I can't wear them. Feel like I've wasted my $
- great uniforms – Review by Eye Tech, posted on 4/23/2012
Quality Value Pricecherokee workwear uniforms are the best. They also fit well and it offers petit sizes.
- Love the comfort and quality – Review by Sue the technician, posted on 4/19/2012
Quality Value PriceIt was fast and efficient.
- love it soft and washes up great – Review by love bug, posted on 4/11/2012
Quality Value PriceGreat price and fits true to size recommemd tafford to my friends. The material does not shrink when washed and holds its color and very soft. I have no negatives thing about these scrubs
- Very impressed – Review by Mace, posted on 4/4/2012
Quality Value PriceGreat price. They fit very well and are very comfortable. I have been in the medical field for 8 years and these are the only scrubs I wear!
- Great length and roomy – Review by Beck, posted on 4/4/2012
Quality Value Pricegood product
- Great buy for the price – Review by Bo, posted on 3/30/2012
Quality Value PriceThe only thing I didn't like was the high waist. Will buy this product again.
- Wasn't to happy with this. – Review by Connie, posted on 3/29/2012
Quality Value PriceI was dissappointed that it is not true to size. I am short and most medium tops are okay but this one is way to long. I have a hard time finding something nice in the khaki color and was hoping this would fit nice. I kept it because I didn't want to pay the shipping to send it back. Since I can only wear khaki or hunter green to work I was hoping that this would fit nicer.
- Good – Review by janert, posted on 2/21/2012
Quality Value PriceGood work shirt