The Cherokee Workwear Flare Leg Drawstring Scrub Pant is both functional and fashionable. Made for all day comfort, you’ll love how great the fabric blend feels on the body. This pant features an adjustable front drawstring and a back elastic waistband. There are side vents for ease of movement, front slash pockets, and one back patch pocket. Pair this with the a Cherokee Workwear scrub top in your favorite color for a completed look.
- Modern Classic Fit
- Natural Rise with Flare Leg
- Functional Drawstring and Back Elastic Waistband
- Slash Pockets and Back Patch Pocket
- Side Vents at Bottom of Legs
- Inseams: Petite 28 ½”, Regular 31”, Tall 34”
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
- White – 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Poplin
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Length is long for this shorty – Review by Liz, posted on 10/8/2016
Price Value QualityI wish the petite size was 27 1/2 length in this style of pants.
- Great scrub pant – Review by LU, posted on 9/16/2016
Value Quality PriceI love these scrub pants and they are extremely comfortable. The only thing, I wish the flare and the side vents were a little smaller.
- These are huge – Review by Ron, posted on 5/22/2016
Quality Price ValueWould have been great but they are extremely big. I am a size 6 and ordered small and they are about 2 sizes too large for me. Also a pretty wide flare that I'm not too fond of after all.
- Awful sizing – Review by hb, posted on 9/10/2013
Price Value QualityI am 5'2" and 100 pounds and ordered size extra-small. These came in and I could have fit 2 of me in them. They fit my boyfriend who wears size 32x32 in men's sizes!! I was extremely disappointed and when I had to return them I was expected to pay return shipping costs ($18.00). It was a complete waste of time and money. DON"T BUY THESE unless you already have them and know how they will fit. I will never buy from this company again....
- Me Gusta – Review by Dudette, posted on 6/4/2012
Quality Value PriceThere are small slits on the sides of these pants so they don't scrunch up on top of your shoes like some tapered scrubs. Great fit. XS Petite was spot on for me at 5'3, 100bs.
- great product – Review by kt, posted on 5/13/2012
Quality Value Pricegreat variety of colors
- Love These Pants!! – Review by DJ, posted on 5/5/2012
Quality Value PriceThese are the nicest pants I have ever worn. The material is soft and good quality, I get compliments all the time. I tried a friends pair on before ordering. It was smaller than I would have ordered, so glad I did that!!
- bad service – Review by cindy, posted on 4/25/2012
Quality Value Pricei sent these back weeks ago and still have not gotten any credit!!!!! very disappointed
- best pants – Review by leslie, posted on 4/19/2012
Quality Value Pricebest scrub pants to have
- great pants – Review by Leslie, posted on 4/19/2012
Quality Value Pricebest scrub pants
- Love these pants/1 – Review by Nancy, posted on 4/15/2012
Quality Value PriceVery comfortable.
- Great product will purchase again – Review by Poochie, posted on 4/14/2012
Quality Value PriceFits good,washes great. Would definetly recommend to other buyers.