The Pull On Scrub Pant from Cherokee Scrubs has a full elastic waistband and two slash pockets that come in handy. This scrub pant is sure to become your favorite style from the Cherokee Workwear Scrubs collection. It features a tapered leg and a natural rise waistline. They have a great fit and a fantastic fabric blend that feels super soft. These are a great scrub pant for the minimalist and the price is always excellent to allow for you to pick up a few more options to add to your nursing scrubs wardrobe.
- Traditional classic fit
- Natural rise
- Tapered leg
- Elastic waistband
- Two slash pockets
- Regular inseam: 30”, Petite: 27 ½”, Tall: 33”
- 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- First time to order would use again – Review by bones, posted on 4/21/2012
Quality Value PriceFast delivery
- Thought I was ordering Tafford Brand – Review by T.T., posted on 4/14/2012
Quality Value PriceLove the fit of the TAFFORD brand scrub pants. Was mistakingly ordering Cherokee brand and found the fit was much too big for me.
- material not as heavy as I wanted, – Review by nurse, posted on 4/10/2012
Quality Value Pricethe material is too lightweight. the waist band is too thin. I don't like the cut.
- fit great – Review by DiRN, posted on 4/5/2012
Quality Value PriceI like them.
- Just Okay – Review by jdsdgar, posted on 3/27/2012
Quality Value PricePants bottom opening more like a flair pant Didn't know this when I ordered
- I just keep coming back to Cherokee Work – Review by medsec2300, posted on 3/24/2012
Quality Value PriceI really like this type of pants because they are straight leg style. It's hard to find just plain elastic waist straight leg styles anymore. I always choose Cherokee Work.
- Nice fit for talls – Review by TallNurse, posted on 3/21/2012
Quality Value PriceThese are different from a lot of scrub pants in a good way. The material is different, not a stiff cotton. Nice and smooth from the start. I am 5'10" and small-tall fits perfectly. They are 65% polyester/35% cotton so they won't shrink much or at all. I read on other sites that these wear well and do not loose color over the years. The reviews on other sites were so high that I had to try them. So glad I did. They are the perfect length instead of being almost right. No one seems to understand that tall girls need at least a 34" inseam, not 33". These pants are straight leg, not bootcut or flare. I read the review stating these pants are flare but it is not so at all. I don't like flare leg or bootcut so these are perfect. The elastic band is very comfortable which is not true of some other companies. I will order these in a lot of colors. I ordered mine elsewhere but will start ordering them at Tafford because of the free shipping with an order of $25-$50 depending on the current special. I highly recommend these, they are my new favorite scrub pants. Lately I ordered so many styles from different brands and plan on returning all of them except for these.
- Easy on,easy wear, and easy off. – Review by Ladylee, posted on 3/6/2012
Quality Value PriceThese are simple to use,wash and iron. Upkeep is very minimal. I have only used Cherokee pants for years. If it's not broke!!!!
- Love these! – Review by Tina, posted on 2/24/2012
Quality Value PriceThese are generously cut and very comfortable. My favorite brand of scrubs for plus size lady!
- lacks description – Review by Pharm tech, posted on 2/4/2012
Quality Value Pricepicture does not show it's flared leg. washed several tims already and appears to have permanent creases from being folded;hope they come out with ironing - who has time to iron?