The Cross-Flex Boot Cut Cargo Scrub Pant by Carhartt is designed to last. The durable polyester/spandex fabrication includes double needle stitching and bar tacks on the pockets to hold up to the demands of the medical industry. No ordinary nursing scrubs pant, this one provides quick moisture wicking and stain release to keep you looking and smelling fresh while the Rugged Flex fabric comfortably moves with you. The plethora of pockets, including two front pockets, two back pockets, and double cargo pockets all help to keep your medical accessories in the right place.
- FastDry® Technology for quick wicking
- Stain Breaker® Technology releases stains
- Rugged Flex® Stretch
- Half elastic back
- Full logo drawstring
- Stylized front pockets with Logo D-ring
- EMT inspired cargo pocket with pen holder
- Double pocket at side
- Two back pockets
- Inseams: 31" Regular Inseam, 28" Petite Inseam, 33" Tall Inseam
- 94% Polyester/ 6% Spandex, Stretch Dobby Fabric
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- They did it right! – Review by Guest, posted on 9/6/2017
Price Value QualityCarhartt did it right this time! Finally scrubs from the brand I love that actually feel and look like women's scrubs! These pants are flattering and comfortable and I can't say enough good things about the ease of the fabric! So easy to care for by just washing and then wearing them straight out of the dryer.
- Great fabric I enjoyed the compliments – Review by Liz, posted on 8/20/2017
Quality Price ValueGreat!!! Getting more
- Love them! – Review by Jessica, posted on 4/21/2016
Price Value QualityAbsolutely love these scrubs! Super soft and comfy all day long. I wish they came in a variety of patterns, but oh well. They will wrinkle quickly if you don't remove them from the dryer right away. Little pricey but worth it.
- Great set of scrubs – Review by AERogers, posted on 9/9/2015
Value Quality PriceLove these! Slowly acquiring each color. I'm 5'9 and it's difficult finding scrub pants that fit, lengthwise and in the waist. These do, and they are so comfortable.