Tafford Return Policy:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or you have received a defective item, you can return the item(s) in their original condition within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Products must be in new, un-used condition and include the original packaging with all tags included. Unfortunately, we cannot refund original delivery and handling fees.
To process a return or exchange, call Customer Service at 1-800-697-3321, Monday - Friday, 8AM - 6PM EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number ready when you call or reference your order number in your email. You will be given a return merchandise authorization number or RMA number which you can enter in the space provided below, under the Tafford Returns address. Your authorization number, once issued, is valid for 30 days and cannot be re-issued.
Used / Damaged / Blemished Merchandise
- We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your medical footwear, but shoes with visible signs of wear are not returnable.
- Any merchandise which shows signs of use (wear, fluids, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Laundered and hemmed merchandise is not returnable. Custom embroidered items are not returnable.
Packaging / Tags
- Please make sure all original packaging, tags, etc., are included and intact. If you are missing tags, please contact us prior to return.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag or an equivalent plastic bag for protection. The plastic bag protects the item from the elements in the event dirt, dust, or water gets into the package. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive dirty and will be returned to the customer.
- Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or boxes may be returned to the customer.
- Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products and their packaging back in its original condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box or bag; you may use the original shipping container. However, if you have purchased footwear please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department.
Regardless of where your package originated from, please send ALL returns/exchanges to our new address listed below. Please enclose this form with your return, and keep a copy for your records. Do not send product directly back to the manufacturer as this could result in delay or loss of your return.
ATTN: Tafford Returns
2700 Hutchison McDonald Rd., Suite A
Charlotte, NC 28269
Please note: If you have paid by DEBIT or CREDIT CARD, we will credit your account for the amount of the refund when we receive the item, and then re-charge your card when we ship your new exchange item. Debit and credit card companies often take several weeks to credit the return back to your account, so please make sure you have sufficient funds/credit for us to process the exchange shipment. We cannot be responsible for bank fees that arise from insufficient funds.